Sankar-Software Engineer-Oracle Corporation

Thursday, January 27, 2005

27th January 2005

Today was a very hectic day for me in office, I had to attend a meeting which was very important. Since i was completly switched off, i forgot completly that today was the Birthday of two of my close friends (APpS Morgan alais Appusamy and Mr.1 Rupee Ganesh). I met Ganesh while having lunch at Oracle cafetaria but i was so much bugged with work that i totally forgot to wish him. Appu who is in Server technologies was only a phone call away, i missed wishing him also - What an idiot i am? I am really sorry guyz. Hope u guyz will understand my situation.

Still trying to reach Apps Morgan but his anger against me has not yet subsided..............................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home